Lost Time and Money
Managing market surveys are labor intensive, costing money and productivity. More time is spent gathering and organizing the data than analyzing and using it to make sound business decisions.
Current solutions to market surveys are cumbersome to use, requiring on-going maintenance and updates. This often results in different templates being passed around which lack uniformity, creating issues for management teams trying to make sense of their portfolio.
Data becomes stale immediately as it only offers a snapshot in time for that particular week, eliminating options for comparing your property or portfolio performance versus competitors over time.
Lack of Collaboration
With no hub where different users can see the same data and analytics in real-time, operators and owners reach different conclusions on property and market performance leading to confusion on setting a sound strategy.
- Current market surveys are time consuming and costly to do on a weekly or monthly basis, and bring almost no value to operators and owners because they are taken as snapshots in time with no historical data to compare to.
- There is no way to audit and confirm that the data is accurate.
- These market surveys offer limited ability to share and disseminate information among on-site and corporate teams. The lack of centralized data leads to on-site teams doing double work when it comes to shared competitors.
Automated Comp Survey
SurveySwap™ (patent pending) lets you automatically exchange data with your comps through our platform resulting in more accurate data while saving phone calls and time.
Our cloud-based platform ensures data uniformity, where on-site, corporate, and ownership teams can review and analyze the same data and set strategies to improve property performance.
Save Time and Money
Our platform saves users on average $2,040-$2,448/year per property by eliminating the need to create, manage, or share spreadsheets and manual reports.
Our platform is intuitive and easy to use, allowing for interactive graphs and charts, and ad-hoc and customizable reports for a single property or a portfolio of properties.
Ongoing detailed business intelligence on competitors, including historical performance information, interactive data tables and graphs, and customizable and automated reports.
Easily print or export any report in Excel or PDF. You can also schedule customizable automatic report delivery to regional, corporate, or ownership groups, allowing you to select reports to share and the frequency of delivery.
- Web-based platform that requires no additional installation and can be opened by any device or browser, giving you all the information at your fingertips in the office or on the go.
- Our intuitive dashboard enables users to understand and decipher important information quickly – all key components are available at a glance. Different views, based on user preferences, allows customization of data to evaluate performance by property, portfolio, or region. Your reports can be generated and shared automatically with customizable settings on who to share with and how often.
- BI:Radix platform can be fully integrated with Property Management System (such as Yardi and OneSite), which further streamlines the process by syncing data automatically and eliminating manual inputs and data errors.
- *In our study, assuming an assistant property manager did the market survey (and not a property manager) saved them 8-10 hours a month at minimum pay rate of $17.00/hour. – For more details, click here.